Thursday 20 May 2010

Love is a Liar



love weakens my soul, and makes me lose my senses
it raises me slowly and sends me crashing to the ground
No protection when i fall, and it smashes my heart like glass
It whispers in my ear, and suddenly i'm screaming
I'm no longer in control as i watch myself slowly melt

Love takes me in and makes me believe
Then it spits me out, and i become lost
It shakes me hard
until i lose my way
it laughs as i trip and stumble finding my way through the smoke

Love stabs like a knife and tastes sweet like sugar
It takes my sight but i can smell the poison
It feeds my hunger, but then i starve
Love makes me feel invincible
As it kills me from the inside

Love hits me till i bruise
And it's too late to leave
it feeds me drugs, until i'm addicted
and teases as i become weak

Love takes my identity
and dangles it in front of my blind eyes
it wrapped me in sheets and chains
And i can no longer walk alone

Love is a liar, and so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment