Thursday 24 June 2010

Hardest of Hearts?


There is love in your body, but you cant get it out...

Am I just a cold person, that shuts love out? It's beginning to look that way. It seems I'm surrounded my people lost in love and lust, and i'm not even close. I'm torn, as one
part of me feels i'm missing out in this amazing dream and then the other part is shouting saying it's all a load of pain and heartbreak.

The three words that are in all great songs and romance movies are thrown around to casually these days and it's taken the spark out of 'I LOVE YOU'. I feel as though it just a status being in a relationship, and there's no real emotion in it, of course there are exceptions to my theory and for people who are in a real loving relationship, i envy you!

I read friends blogs and there's always someone giving them that 'butterfly' feeling, i'm just like 'where's mine? huh?' Sometimes i feel i'm missing out, but then i wonder if i really need the hassle? I want someone to care for me yet i feel incabable of caring back, i'm to scared of getting hurt and letting someone in.

I like to keep people at a distance, and it makes me seem cold. I dont want pathetic boys coming to my door, with a rose- trying to seduce me. I'm not that simple i dont work like that, and yes i am a harsh bitch, but people shouldnt be taken in by the criminal of love so easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment