Sunday 27 June 2010

Where is this going?

Everything is so crap at the moment. I had exams last week and i thought i would break down, i tried to revise- yet i still failed miserable GREAT! This week i have work experience at some bitch salon with a loud of beautiful skinny blondes, that'll build my self confidence NOT!

I just feel everythings going wrong, and speaking to my friends makes me feel better as they pretty messed up to... so i dont feel so alone. Me and mother are argueing alot recently over stupid things and i know it's only because she cares but i cant help but be a moody teenager and bite her head off at every oppertunity. This hot weather isnt really isn't helping the situation, i cant sleep and i cant concentrate! I have a sccience exam tomorrow and i need to revise but i just cant be bothered - another fail!

I dont know what to do, about anything. I dont know what i want to be or who i want to be. We have to start applying for colleges in January and i have no idea what courses i want to do. I just want to leave school and escape from this hole. I dont want mansions or villas in spain, i just want somewhere i can be happy, somewhere that feels warm without the heating on. I want to fall in love and lay together eating chinese chicken balls and fall asleep with the telly on. I want to wake up and rush to work, skipping breakfast and picking up and coffee and sly chocolate bar on the way, i want to take my dog for a walk in an empty field and clear my head. But at this moment this dream feels even further away, i'll proberly end up a single mother living off benefits in a scabby council flat, no job, no money and a bunch of bratty kids.

So basically I'm abit of a lost soul at the moment, lets hope it changes soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment